Careers At SBH Sciences
At SBH Sciences we are proud to offer our employees significant and measurable learning and advancement opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. We are an EOE and are a smoke-free facility. Our company is located in Natick, MA, 20 miles west of Boston.
To apply to an open position, please send a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to the address below. If you prefer to respond by e-mail, please do not send attachments; they will not be read, nor considered.
Careers at SBH Sciences
4 Strathmore Road
Natick, MA 01760
NOW HIRING: Business Development Associate (Part Time / Full Time)
SBH Sciences is currently seeking a motivated Business Development Associate that will be involved in securing new business opportunities.
In this position, you will generate leads and target potential clients. Perform competitive intelligence on competing CRO. Measure customer satisfaction. Improve our Website and create marketing material.
* The position requires a BA or a Master Student that is looking for a Part Time position with a major in Business / Marketing / Entrepreneurship.
* Highly motivated and able to work independently or in a team environment. Take initiative.
Good oral and written communication skills.
NOW HIRING: SCIENTIST - Point of Care Assays
SBH Sciences is currently seeking a motivated Scientist for our Diagnostic team that will be involved in the development and testing sensors for new Point of Care assays. A wide range of biochemical and electrochemical methodologies will be employed to support the sensor assay development work.
Day-to-day activities will include designing experiments, conducting research, assembling subsystems, running test protocols, data analysis, and process development studies to support R&D development and verification/validation project phases all under quality control systems.
The successful candidate will solve technical problems, participate in troubleshooting efforts to determine root causes for failures and sit and present on multifunctional teams.
Additional duties include day-to-day upkeep and maintenance of labs, maintaining a detailed laboratory notebook, writing technical reports, internal protocols, and SOPs, and keeping up to date with advances in the in-vitro diagnostics field.
* Preferably a M.S. in chemical engineering, biochemistry, or a related field with a minimum of 2 years of applicable industry experience in the medical diagnostics field or equivalent experience.
* Previous experience working with and/or knowledge of electrochemical sensor methods and PCR is desirable.
* A wide range of general chemistry, electrochemistry and molecular biology, including RT-PCR, LAMP, CRISPR skills using biological samples including patient specimens and good quantitative ability is required.
* Excellent quantitative skills and working knowledge of basic statistical methods using common softwares.
* Good teamwork and interpersonal skills are necessary as the position will involve close collaborations with other team members and colleagues.
* Highly motivated and able to work independently or in a team environment.
* Ability to multi-task and participate in multiple projects.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and simple Python.
NOW HIRING: SCIENTIST - Drug Discovery
SBH Sciences is currently seeking a motivated Scientist for our drug discovery team that will be
involved in internal / client programs mainly related to neuroscience, oncology, and fibrosis
and will identify and validate novel targets for drug discovery programs.
In this position, you will develop and perform new cell-based assays including neurological
assay, primary immune cells / NK cells, T-Cell activation, and investigate the tumor
microenvironment. Experience with ELISA, Exosome, ADC, immuno-oncology,
immunological assays, stem cells, qRT-PCR, and FACS is a plus.
The position requires a BS or MS in biochemistry or related discipline, and 2 years of
relevant laboratory experience (academic or industry). The ideal candidate will work
comfortably in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and function well in a team.